UK Payroll Year End
Happy New (Tax) Year!
Employers are required by law to submit returns to HMRC at the end of every tax year. Are you ready for what can be quite a complicated procedure? The period around Payroll Year End can be quite daunting for any company, as there are frequently payrolls to run and other UK Payroll related matters to take care of in addition to sending the Payroll Year End return to HMRC. HMRC can impose fines for late or incorrectly submitted Payroll Year End returns.
Completing and filing your year end return shouldn't get in the way of your payroll. At PBS UK we have qualified and experienced UK Payroll staff ready to take the weight of your Payroll year end off your shoulders. PBS provides our Payroll Year End Service to our current UK Payroll clients, but you can choose to outsource your year end filing only. Here's how you can benefit from our Payroll Year End Service;
- No HMRC forms required, all returns are submitted online
- P60 forms can be sent directly to your employees
- Additional P11D filing service
- Employee and third party enquiries dealt with
- Comprehensive record keeping
- Fully IPP Qualified Payroll experts on hand to deal with the above
- All year end returns are submitted electronically
Outsourcing your UK Payroll Year End to PBS saves time and stress, as you are free to carry on with the normal running of the UK payroll function. PBS can also complete and submit your P11Ds online as an addition to your year end requirements.